1. Offer is valid for students with contracts at any Sanctuary Students property when referring friends to Alliance House, Coopers Court, Denmark Road, Don Gratton House, Grafton Street, Grange Court & The Ridings, Grenville Street, Manna Ash House, Marybone 1, 2 or 3, Moor Lane Halls, Tramways, Walker Street or Wardley House.
2. The referral form on the Sanctuary Students website must be completed in full.
3. The referral form can be completed prior to your friend’s application being received. The form must be completed within one week of the application being received.
4. Students may refer more than one friend.
5. Vouchers can only be claimed once the referee has moved in to the accommodation and paid their first rent instalment. At this point a £100 e-cheque voucher can be claimed by the student and the referred friend can also claim a £100 voucher.
6. Vouchers will be emailed to all successful referrals.
7. The person being referred must not hold any current booking with Sanctuary Students for the current academic year.
8. A student referrer cannot also be a referee.
9. First rent instalment must be paid by the referee before voucher can be claimed.
10. Existing or previous contracted students who are currently in arrears or who are otherwise in breach of their tenancy are not eligible for this offer.
11. The referrer and the person being referred must both be on a minimum of 42-week contracts. The offer is not applicable on short-term contracts, except at Alliance House.
12. No cash alternatives.
13. No details collected via the referral form will be shared with any third party provider.
14. Sanctuary Students reserves the right to remove or change this competition at any time.