If you want to get in touch with us or find out what’s going on, you can find us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube. It’s also important to us that you know what you can expect from us and what we expect from you on our social networks.
Where you can find us
Like our page to hear about news, events and things that we think will be useful to you.
Follow us for news and events as well as help and advice:
Add us to your circles for the latest news:
Follow us for the latest news, job vacancies and more:
Watch all of our videos, adverts, events. See if you can spot yourself.
What you can expect from us:
- We will pull out all the stops to provide useful, relevant news and information for you and we love it when you let us know what you think.
- We will respond to relevant questions and comments but we reserve the right to use our judgment in selecting the messages we respond to. (Please read ‘what do we expect from you?’ to understand the types of posts we will not respond to)
- We monitor our social media accounts between 9am and 5pm Monday – Friday. During these times we will reply as soon as possible. If you need to contact us urgently please call us on 020 7841 0480 for London properties or 0870 600 4777 for all other sites.
- When we follow or like a social media account or include an account in a list, it doesn’t mean we endorse the account; the same applies to sharing, re-tweeting or re-posting messages or marking them as “favourites".
What do we expect from you?
- Through our social media accounts, we will share news and events, as well as posts we think you may find useful. We welcome your thoughts on any or all of those topics.
- We ask that you are polite and courteous in contacting us. Name calling, profanity, discrimination, sexual harassment, bullying, obscene language or the like, will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to delete any posts of this type or block individuals which may cause offence to others.
- All posts should come from a real person. Posts from ‘bots’, fake or anonymous profiles will be deleted when we find them, and we will find them.
- Please do not share personal information such as your or anyone else’s phone number or address in publicly-visible posts. If we ask you to send us your contact details in a private message, we will delete it within 48 hours of it being read.