If you want to get in touch with us or find out what’s going on, you can find us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube. It’s also important to us that you know what you can expect from us and what we expect from you on our social networks.
Where you can find us
Like our page to hear about news, events and things that we think will be useful to you.
Follow us for news and events as well as help and advice:
Add us to your circles for the latest news:
Follow us for the latest news, job vacancies and more:
Watch all of our videos, adverts, events. See if you can spot yourself.
What you can expect from us:
- We strive to provide useful, relevant news and information that adds to the online conversation and encourages dialogue with the online community.
- We strive to respond to as many relevant questions and comments as possible, but we reserve the right to use our judgment in selecting the messages we respond to. (Please read ‘what do we expect from you?’ to understand the types of posts we will not respond to.)
- We monitor our social media accounts between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. During these times we will reply as soon as possible. We also monitor content about us or our services to help us learn and improve. This may include sharing screen shots of content internally to ensure that we are able to identify any issues and put them right where possible.
- Following or liking a social media account or including an account in a list does not constitute an endorsement; the same applies to sharing, re-tweeting or re-posting messages or marking them as “favourites".
What do we expect from you?
- Through our social media accounts, we will share Sanctuary Students news and events, as well as posts we think you may find useful. We welcome your thoughts on any or all of those topics.
- We ask that you are polite and courteous in contacting us. Name calling, profanity, discrimination, sexual harassment, bullying, obscene language or the like, will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to delete any posts of this type or block individuals which may cause offence to others.
- All posts should come from a real person. Posts from ‘bots’, fake or anonymous profiles will be deleted when we find them, and we will find them.
- Please do not share personal information such as your or anyone else’s phone number or address in publicly-visible posts. If we ask you to send us your contact details in a private message, we will delete it within 48 hours of it being read.