Additional booking information
Please note that submitting this form does not constitute a booking, this must be done here.
We’re really pleased that you have chosen to live with us at Marybone 1.
So that our team can process your application as quickly as possible, you need to read and understand the following terms and conditions:
• We do not accept payments in cash
• Payment for the full contract dates must be paid before arrival
• Keys will not be issued until the contract has been accepted and payment has been made in full
• An initial three-month contract will be issued, and all three months must be paid in full before arrival. We do not accept instalments for the three-month period, even if you have a UK-based guarantor
• After the first three-month contract, the site team will be in touch to offer you an extension if you need one
• We will aim to process all applications with 2 working days. Applications submitted over a weekend will be processed on the next Monday.
• We will try to meet your preferences and requests, like living with friends, but these cannot be guaranteed
• We can only accept applications from full time students. A full-time student must be studying at a recognised university or college within the North West for 21 hours a week or more.
• Proof of study is required. This can be a university enrolment or council tax exemption letter which states that you are a full-time student. This can be obtained from the school office within your university
• We do not offer dual occupancy, all tenancies offered are for single occupancy
• No bedding, crockery or cutlery is provided. A full list of what is included within your flat can be found on our website Marybone 1 - Student Accommodation Liverpool | Sanctuary Students (sanctuary-students.com)
We also need to collect some additional information about your stay.