As the UK learns to live with Covid-19, we encourage our students to follow the most recent guidance from the UK Government to minimise the spread of Coronavirus.
Precautionary steps you can take
Free testing is no longer available within the UK. If you display any symptoms of a respiratory infection or Covid-19, follow the Government recommendations to limit your contact with other people. You can also:
- practice good personal hygiene including washing your hands often and covering your coughs and sneezes
- wear a face covering in public areas
- get vaccinated
- keep your personal spaces tidy
- ensure communal areas are cleaned regularly
If you think you might have Covid-19, let us know by getting in touch with us and tell your flatmates.
Steps we're taking
We’re continuing to provide some Covid-safe measures across our sites which will reassure and support our students coming to live with us.
- Regularly cleaning touch points across our properties
- Receiving and processing parcels and post
- Supporting with food deliveries if you display symptoms
- Providing antibacterial hand sanitisers throughout our properties